Responsible for sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery professionally and with highest integrity. Responsibilities
- Promote medical products and provide before- and after-sale services to current and potential clients and customers in either HA or private sector for the therapeutic area of internal medicine.
- Achieve sales target and profitability targets of product line.
- Establish and maintain excellent professional relationships with the key opinion leaders, medical and pharmaceutical professionals.
- Organizing conferences and meetings for doctors and other para-medical staff.
- Ensure timely and effective implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
- Maintain effective communication and good working relations with the Sales Manager, colleagues of other sales teams and other related departments to ensure smooth operations and synergies.
- Planning of work schedules and weekly timetables.
- Regularly attending company meetings, and deliver presentations on assigned sales territory during Product Information Meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree preferable in science.
- 1-2 years sales experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferable.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.