Position Title : Professional Services Representative
Department : Sales
Reports To : District Field Manager
PART II: Broad Function:
- Responsible for making professional & skillful presentations to targeted doctors of his/her assigned territory for business generation.
- Required to ensure adequate knowledge of his/her products and their competition to establish the net gains to customers/users with our products.
- Updates doctors/chemists contact records list as & when needed with the consent of his/her DFM and maintains all call records accordingly through M.I. system.
- Prepares his/her weekly and monthly call plans and properly follows it to improve coverage of A, B & C class customers as per defined KPIs.
- Submits his/her call reports through M.I. application as per scheduled time of submission of these.
- Keep track of competitive activities in his/her geographical area and provide feedback to his/her DFM for onward communication to marketing for rebuttal strategies.
PART III: Principle Responsibilities:
- Representative is responsible for calling on practicing physicians, hospitals, and other health-related organizations/personnel within an assigned territory.
- Makes professional presentations using selling skills to listed doctors on the approved indications of Pfizer products with a view to increase prescriptions.
- Submits reports regarding calls made to doctors and chemists to his/her District Field Manager through M.I. application as per defined KPIs.
- Follows the approved tour program, makes planned calls accordingly and presents the coverage of A, B & C class customers.
- Adopt ethical practices while promoting his/her products to customers and the desired information should be passed on about benefits offered by the product.
- Arranges Product Group Meetings with the doctors to discuss one or two products in detail.
- Updates knowledge on own & competitive products.
- Collects and reports information on promotional and marketing moves of the competition.
- Provides periodic feedback to his/her manager and the marketing group on these promotional activities.
- Ensures stock availability of major promotable products at retail level in his/her territory for honoring the prescriptions generated by his/her customers.
- Follows the plans to achieve assigned objectives for increased prescription flow from identified doctors and reports his/her findings periodically to his/her District Field Manager.
- Forwards technical queries raised by his/her doctors to the Medical Division for clarification with intimation to the District Field Manager.
- Ensures proper dressing, attire & maintenance of records / detailing kit and vehicle provided to him/her.
- Submits his/her expenses and leave plans as per the deadlines.
Qualification: Science graduate, preferably Pharm D
Work Experience: Fresh graduate, max up to 6 years of Pharmaceutical sales experience
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.