In order to maximize the value of Pfizer products to Chinese patients and heath care professional within
Pfizer's vision and mission, MSL is responsible for developing China regional medical development and life-cycle management strategy for inline products within Pfizer China business objectives and strategy independently. Establish regional platform and channel with China regional academic organization in defined therapeutic area to delivery Pfizer products message to key influencers and stakeholders independently. Provide professional medical training to support sales teams to achieve their objectives independently.
Develop sale team medical capability through field based medical to medical communication and KOL management independently
- Lead mapping/ profiling of regional level KOLs.
- Establish good academic relationship with regional academic organization at defined therapeutic area.
- Organize and lead regional level medical to medical meeting with KOLs to deliver medical information of defined therapeutic area and assigned products
- Cooperate with local regional medical societies to conduct medical programs/conference to facilitate new concept and state of medical progress
- Communicate technical information, and product update to health care professionals as aligned with Pfizer China's corporate goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with Pfizer colleagues to actively support medical and scientific meetings by medical input and insights.
- Speak at medical communication meeting at regional level.
- Meet customer medical needs and expectations with regards to assigned Brand(s) for delivery of product messages to key influencers (KOLs)
Drive regional business decision making independently
- Develop regional medical strategy for inline product life cycle management
- Initiate and lead medical programs independently at regional level with internal and external customers to assist deliver product strategy and key information.
- Collect, analyze and report timely local customer medical insights to input on product strategy and message development.
- Work with (senior) medical advisor, product manager, regional promotion manager and sales manager proactively to assist product strategy implementation.
Develop sale team medical capability through internal medical training independently
- Initiate and implement independently medical activities to strengthen sale colleagues' product and therapeutic areas knowledge at regional level.
- Lead new sale colleagues' medical training
- Provide customized response for common medical queries in the field for assigned products.
- Present at regional sales meetings for medical information.
Enhance local data generation from medical aspect to maximize products' value and long term development
- Discuss research concept with interested researcher, and communicated the nature and requirement of Pfizer's IIR based on IIR strategies
- Facilitate submission of investigator initiated pre-clinical and clinical proposals, and act as a Liaison between Pfizer and IIR researcher
- Review and track IIR independently with good quality and required timeline
- Facilitate research proposal screening and study placement, and follow up activities
- Support Pfizer sponsored Non interventional study and other medical programs if applicable
Ensure company's compliance.
REQUIRED SKILL SET
- Support Company FCPA activities: act as the sole reviewer to ensure educational grants within medical compliance as needed
- Ensure all promotional materials are medically accurate and compliant with external and internal requirements as needed
- Partner with legal and regulatory colleagues to ensure high quality medical content of all promotional activities as needed
- Strong and continuous learning capability and adaptability
- Make clear and convincing oral presentation, listen effectively, clarify information as needed
- Align other teams through effective communication
- Good capability of strategic and analytical thinking
- Proactive planning and result oriented
- Engages with partners who have different opinions and explores their ideas
- Plans ahead, prepare the groundwork to achieve objectives
- Customer focus
- Excellent teamwork/collaboration
- Sustain focus on performance
- Manage change
- Seeks opportunities to receive and provide knowledge and leading practices
- Align across Pfizer
- Master degree major in clinical medicine, Master above in the defined therapeutic area is preferred
- At least 2 years clinical practice experience in defined area with good medical knowledge
- Good understanding about pharmaceutical business, Medical affairs experience or clinical studies experience in multinational pharmaceutical companies is preferred.
- Proficiency in English and good computer usage
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.