- Please note applications for this position will close on 30th October 2020
- Master Data Specialist
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a robust continuous improvement process and methodology for Supply Chain systems improvement activities across the site
- These activities include any or all of the following: -. SAP APO, SCIM, ISS, DSS, ESCIS, Manugistics.
- Embedding new tools i.e. implementing deploying new processes and defining the necessary operating procedures/ guidelines.
- Ensures the effective implementation of agreed activities through building support and momentum for change across functions on site.
- Skills and Capability Development Support and deploy the tools and processes to drive growth in individual and collective capability in the Supply Chain across site.
- Ensure the establishment of harmonized procedures and systems application across teams, the correct use of business and process rules/ parameters and the audit of systems practices and adherence to standard processes.
- To mentor/coach the Supply Chain in the execution of their role for loading and approving SAP Master Data.
- General Responsibilities
- Ensure strict adherence to site policies/procedures, cGMP/GLP and environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Ensure area of responsibility is maintained in a constant state of compliance and audit readiness in line with current regulations, PQS, and business needs. All related procedures and documentation are maintained accordingly.
- Safety and housekeeping considerations
- Execute responsibilities in line with Right First Time principles
- Ensure resolution of and/or appropriate escalation of issues
- Demonstrating company values and Pfizer competencies
- Ensure that all department metrics are adhered to.
- Provide subject matter expertise and support for systems, technologies and products.
- Identify Continuous Improvement opportunities and progress Continuous Improvement projects.
- Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Engineering, or a similar 'vocational' degree preferred. Further education in Business Admin/ Studies and/ or APICS certified or other Supply Chain education an advantage.
- Additional non-degree education should include Project Management, Leadership and/ or Organizational Development, Supply Chain principles, some formal IT training experience and knowledge of SAP an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Supply Chain,
- Strong communication and 'leadership' skills required
- Passionate about People and Employee development and motivation
- Strong working knowledge of data management systems required
- A highly motivated change agent who can work collaboratively and energize others to drive change and obtain shared results
- Attention to detail, accuracy in record keeping and documentation.
- How to apply
Make a difference today, all suitable candidates should apply though the link with CV provided. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms - allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt